Skip to Main Content
Important Information in Regards to the Coronavirus
Living & Working
Downtown-Updates Coming Soon
Speaking Reservation Form
Leave This Blank:
NOTE: All submitted speaking reservation forms are public records under Chapter 119, Florida Statutes, and are open to inspection by all persons. We also have a
printable PDF Form
(OPTIONAL) Address:(Please, Not a P.O. Box)
Select a State
I want to address the Board about (Please provide Item # and/or topic):
You may send questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a prepared statement, or other document(s) from which you will address the Board?
(if yes, please attach copy of same to this Reservation Form.)
Convert to PDF?
(DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, TXT)
All proceedings before the Commission shall be governed by the Civility Code
The following time limits to speak are in effect:
petitioner presentation - 15 minutes
citizen comments - 5 minutes per speaker
petitioner rebuttal - 5 minutes.
Open to Public – Citizens Comments
: 3 minutes per speaker, per meeting
CITY OF OCOEE CIVILITY CODE - adopted July 1, 2003.
Pursuant to Resolution No. 2003-16 adopted on July 1, 2003, the following Civility Code shall govern all
proceedings before the City of Ocoee City Commission and Boards:
1. All electronic devices, including cell phones and pagers, shall be either turned off or otherwise silenced.
2. Prolonged conversations shall be conducted outside Commission Chambers.
3. Clapping, whistling, heckling, gesturing, loud conversations, or other disruptive behavior is prohibited.
4. Only those individuals who have submitted speaker forms and who have been recognized by the Mayor
(or Chair) may address comments to the Commission (or Board).
5. Comments at public hearings shall be limited to the subject being considered by the Commission.
6. Comments at Citizens Comments shall be directed to City issues.
7. All public comments shall avoid personal attacks, abusive language, and redundancy.
8. No person attending a Commission or Board meeting is to harass, annoy or otherwise disturb any other
person in the room.
Any member of the public whose behavior is disruptive and violates the City of Ocoee Civility Code is subject to
removal from the Commission (or Board) meeting by an officer and such other action as may be appropriate.
* indicates required fields.
News Alerts -Sign up Help (PDF)
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow