Group Swim Lessons/Private Swim Lessons
- There will be enhanced safety and cleaning procedures in accordance to CDC recommendations.
- Morning group lessons (9am-11:30am) are offered Monday - Thursday, with make-ups on Friday. Each lesson is 30-minutes.
- Private lessons will consist of 8 thirty minute lessons every Saturday and Sunday morning between the hours of 9:00am - 11:30am.
- Maximum of 5 participants per class for group lessons.
- Participants are guaranteed one make-up class per week if there is a pool closure due to technical difficulties, a storm or biological hazard.
Infant Swim Lessons (6 months - 2 yrs)
In this class the instructor will focus on making the infant comfortable in the water while teaching basic skills. The instructor will also offer instruction in any additional areas requested by the parent or guardian.
Children's Swim Lessons (3 yrs - 17 yrs)
This class is organized into different levels based on the swimming abilities of the participant. Swim Lesson Level Descriptions brochure coming soon.
For more information check out the 2023 swim lesson brochure.
2023 Swim Lessons Registration Dates
March 13-17th. From 9am-5pm
March 20-24th. From 9am-5pm
Residents & Non-Residents:
March 27- 31st. From 9am-5pm
April 1st. From 10am-4pm
April 3-7th. From 9am-5pm
April 10-14th. From 9am-5pm
April 15th. From 10am-4pm
The Parks and Recreation Department will continue to monitor and follow guidelines from the CDC and local city, county, and state orders, related to COVID-19. Dependent on current conditions this event may be delayed or postponed.