Family Aquatic Center
The Ocoee Family Aquatic Facility is located at 1820 A.D. Mims Road and is adjacent to the Jim Beech Recreation Center. The Aquatic Facility features a zero-depth entry pool with a maximum depth of 4 feet and includes three distinct play features. The City of Ocoee provides chairs, recliners and tables throughout the pool deck.
Please remember to practice physical distancing while at our facility. There are also new operating procedures in place which include changes to our occupancy numbers. Please contact us at 407-905-3180 for specific procedures and guidelines.
Swimming lessons will start in May 2023 for more information contact us at 407-905-3180.
- The Maximum Capacity inside the pool area is 75 people due to COVID-19.
- Children age 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult or guardian (18 years or older) to enter the facility.
- Children 6 & under must have an adult or guardian (18 years or older) with them at all times.
- Only US Coast Guard approved personal flotation devices are allowed. NO other flotation devices will be allowed. Toys are NOT allowed in the water.
- Goggles with nose pieces and snorkels are PROHIBITED.
- During inclement weather, the pool will be closed at the lifeguards’ discretion. The pool will remain closed 30 minutes after the presence of thunder and lightning. NO refunds or rain checks will be issued.
- All swimming attire shall conform to commonly accepted standards at all times. No Thongs, “T” Backs or any indecent exposure of the persons will be tolerated.
- Swim diapers must be worn on all toddlers.
- NO Alcoholic Beverages or Glass Containers allowed on the pool deck.
- NO Food allowed on the pool deck.
- NO Smoking allowed on the pool deck.
- NO running, diving or jumping in the pool area.
- Use of this facility when city lifeguards are not present is strictly prohibited.
- NO Animals allowed in the pool area.
- DO NOT drink the pool water.
- Person with inflammations, infections, diarrhea, or discharges may NOT enter the pool.
- Patrons should take a shower before entering the pool.
- Facility staff will enforce these and other city regulations that pertain to this facility.
May 13th- September 17th
Friday - 12pm-6pm
Sunday - 12pm-6pm