The City of Ocoee uses the DemandStar service which allows your business to receive the appropriate new bid and quotation solicitations as soon as they are issued. This means you can read bid and quotation solicitations sooner, and responding is easier and more cost effective.
When you call the number listed above, you will find out how DemandStar can save your business time and money such as:
- Learn about bids directly related to your business without scanning newspaper ads, periodicals or websites.
- Analyze previously awarded bids to help you win future bids.
- Get information the same day the City of Ocoee or any other member agency posts their bids so you have more time to work on your proposals.
- Receive notices of all bids, download bid documents, and receive bid updates all from one central source.
- Receive formal quotation solicitations from the City of Ocoee. There is a fee for this service
Bid & Quotation Solicitation Preferences
DemandStar can even inform you of bid and quotation solicitations from agencies other than the City of Ocoee. You can maximize your DemandStar service to receive new bid and quotation solicitations from other agencies within your county, or across the state and nation, including:
- Cities of Mount Dora and Tavares
- Cities of Longwood and Deland
- Cities of Kissimmee and St. Cloud
- City of Apopka
- City of Maitland
- Cities of Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Melbourne and Palm Bay
- Brevard County Government
Membership is not required to register as a vendor with the City of Ocoee. However, it is a requirement to bid on commodities and services for the city and to receive bid and/or quote solicitations, bid information and addenda from the city.
We encourage you to learn more about the DemandStar service by calling toll free 866-273-1863 or visiting the DemandStar website Link. Thank you for your interest in doing business with City of Ocoee.
This service means your business will no longer have to worry about missing a bid notification; your business will automatically receive notification as new bid and quote solicitation are issued.