The City of Ocoee uses the DemandStar service which allows your business to automatically receive the appropriate new bid and quotation solicitations as soon as they are issued. This means you can read bid and quotation solicitations sooner, and responding is easier and more cost effective. We encourage you to learn more about the DemandStar service by calling toll free 866-273-1863 or visiting the DemandStar website Link.
When you call the number listed above, you will find out how DemandStar can save your business time and money such as:
- Learn about bids directly related to your business without scanning newspaper ads, periodicals or websites.
- Analyze previously awarded bids to help you win future bids.
- Get information the same day the City of Ocoee or any other member agency posts their bids so you have more time to work on your proposals.
- Receive notices of all bids, download bid documents, and receive bid updates all from one central source.
- Receive formal quotation solicitations from the City of Ocoee. There is a fee for this service
Bid & Quotation Solicitation Preferences
DemandStar can even inform you of bid and quotation solicitations from agencies other than the City of Ocoee. You can maximize your DemandStar service to receive new bid and quotation solicitations from other agencies within your county, or across the state and nation, including:
- Cities of Mount Dora and Tavares
- Cities of Longwood and Deland
- Cities of Kissimmee and St. Cloud
- City of Apopka
- City of Maitland
- Cities of Cape Canaveral, Cocoa, Melbourne and Palm Bay
- Brevard County Government
The City has contracted with DemandStar for bid notifications, information about DemandStar can be accessed under the DemandStar tab on the menu to the left. The larger bids are posted on this website at the same link under "Current Open Bids". By using DemandStar, prospective bidders will be provided with all information regarding a bid including addendums and changes to the project requirements. Membership with DemandStar is not required to submit a bid; however, fees may apply for non-members.
Alternately, all bid information is available upon a public records request for each specific bid document or addendum requested. Public Record requests should be made to email@example.com, or City Clerk, 150 N. Lakeshore Drive, Ocoee, FL 34761, website https://www.ocoee.org/140/Public-Records-Requests. Please note, the City Clerk’s office does not provide subsequent bid notifications of any additional bid information or addenda for a previously made public records request; therefore, a separate public records request is required for each document requested.
Thank you for your interest in doing business with City of Ocoee.