Apply for Service

For water service, garbage collection, and irrigation service, please complete the Utility Customer Service Request Form (PDF). Please bring your HUD-1 from closing if you own or executed lease agreement if you are renting. If you are renting please have the owners information: name, mailing address, and phone number.

In order to begin your service, please bring the completed application, a unexpired class one photo id (Driver’s License, Passport, State ID) along with your deposit (cash, check, money order, or credit card- fees apply) to the Water Department located at City Hall. Please call the Utility Counter for deposit information at 407-905-3191 with the address of the property. A minimum housing inspection may be required.