Right-of-Way Permitting

City right-of-way utilization permits are required for the use of public streets, rights-of-way and easements, which are owned by the city for the excavation, construction, installation, or maintenance of any public or private utility, roadway, street or any other facility, structure, driveway, culvert, drainage system, pavement, easement or object in such streets, rights-of-way and easement of the city.

Please contact the Utilities Department for a copy of our 4-part form. For fees, view the fees and charges webpage.

Document Resources