Search Query  




The City of Ocoee Family Aquatic Center will open May 3, 2014.  Since the Family Aquatic Center first opened in April of 2002, children of all ages have enjoyed the pool. One of the many safe features is the depth which begins at zero inches and ends at a secure four foot. The City of Ocoee Family Aquatic Center is located at 1820 A.D. Mims Road, next to the Jim Beech Recreation Center.

The City of Ocoee Family Aquatic Center is offering private and group swimming lessons as well as Pool Party Rentals both during swim hours and after hours.  Click here for Swim Lesson Information.  Pool Party rental information is available here.  For the Aquatics brochure which has hours and fees, please click here.

For more information on the Family Aquatic Center, please call (407) 905-3180.


  1. Bathing Load: 150 Persons.

  2. Alcoholic Beverages and Glass Containers are not permitted at the Family Aquatic Center.

  3. Food and Drinks permitted in designated area only.

  4. Running is not permitted on the pool deck.

  5. Foul Language and Behavior will not be tolerated.

  6. Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers.

  7. All swimming attire shall conform to commonly accepted standards at all times. Thongs, T-Backs, or any indecent exposure is not permitted at the Family Aquatic Center.

  8. Children age 12 & under must be accompanied by an adult or guardian (18 years or older) to enter the facility.

  9. Children 6 & under must have an adult or guardian (18 years or older)with them at all times.

  10. Diving and jumping into this pool is strictly prohibited.

Help us keep your parks safe. Please report any damaged equipment or graffiti to the Parks and Recreation Department at 407-877-5803. Report any suspicious behavior at any City park to the Ocoee Police Department at 407-905-3160.

© 2008 City of Ocoee
150 N Lakeshore Dr, Ocoee, FL 34761
 (407) 905-3100

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public-records request,
do not send electronic mail to the City. Instead, contact us by phone or in writing.