July 10, 2018
City Hall - Commission Chambers
150 N Lakeshore Dr
Ocoee, FL 34761
Planning & Zoning Meeting
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
This commission meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 6:30 P.M. (and fourth Wednesday, if needed) in the Commission Chambers at Ocoee City Hall.
Planning Zoning Commission Meeting
- 6:30 p.m.
- Second Tuesday of each month and 4th Wednesday, if needed
- Commission Chambers in City Hall
- 150 N. Lakeshore Drive
- Ocoee, FL 34761
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Agendas and Minutes
The commission consists of 5 members. Only city residents may serve on the commission. Subsequent vacancies on the Planning and Zoning Commission shall be filled by majority vote of the City Commission from the candidates nominated by the Mayor and City Commissioners. The Mayor and each member of the City Commission may nominate up to two (2) nominees each in the event of a vacancy. Members of the Planning and Zoning Commission shall be appointed for three-year terms and shall serve until their successors are appointed; provided, however, that any member who has served two full terms is not eligible to serve another term until three years have passed.
The objectives of the Planning and Zoning Commission are to:
- Determine whether special proposed developments conform to the principles and requirements of the comprehensive plan
- Hear and decide appeals for administrative review
- Hear and recommend to the City Commission variances to the zoning ordinance